Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Sunday March 13th and I cannot believe the date. It's like time is flying by and I'm on a plane ride. Today my son left for college and he took his car. I am mom and worry about his safety. He left with his clothes, food, full tank of gas, and some cash. I pray he is safe and arrives with no issues.

I have a headache today and I'm thinking too much about the week, upcoming trips, things I need to get done and of course my inner voice constantly talking to me.

I have been going to the doctor to try and take care of myself. This will definitely been an interesting year if I get surgery again. Keep you posted.

Lord continue to protect my children and my husband. I know we are always moving and I ask that you put a shield on them when we are not together.

Thank you Lord, you are great!

No comments: