

What a great weekend.
I got to spend time with Cole at his Field day. He was happy to be with me. I enjoy how he makes me feel. Special! I cry just thinking about how wonderful it is to be with my children.
I spent time with my brother and his family. The boys are so cute and very sweet. They were excited to have us come and were very helpful little guys. It was fun visiting Sal and Steph. The setting was peaceful and enjoyable. The weather was questionable all day but we had no rain and it was perfect. Cole, Melanie and Matthew enjoyed all the farm things. Cole just mentioned this morning how cool it was to feed the cow's. We'll be traveling to see them again. The fire bit was ready but we definitely were all tired and headed home. Next time it's simmores ( can't spell it) and a fire! :)
Sunday was definitely fun too. I was invited to go to the York Festival for wine tasting. Wow! Never did that before. Lots of fun tasting wine. Some good and some a bit too tart for me. They had lots of venders, definitely wine companies, and it was fun. I bought a few bottles of wine (like 5) and hope to share it with family.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a blessed weekend! The wine tasting sounded like fun! Miss you!
Post a Comment