Tuesday, January 27, 2009

update

well, my son Brandon did not appreciate reading that he was a "mouthy" teenager. He believe's he's a good kid. I never said he wasn't but his mouth gets him in trouble alot lately. When your child is mouthy I see it as a sign of disrespect. I remember being a young age and knowing not to answer my mother back. I want my children to share there opinion but I do not believe they should be disrespectful. His mouthy behavior is when he thinks or believes he has the right to argue about something he will not get his way.

I am in disbelief that we are at the end of January already! I enjoy the upcoming birthdays but they happen so fast. March is a big bday month for my expended family plus Matthew, Mom, Mother in law, and anniversary!

Have a great rest of the week!

"Obedience unites us so closely to God that in a way transforms us into Him, so that we have no other will but His. If obedience is lacking, even prayer cannot be pleasing to God.”
– St. Thomas Aquinase

No comments: