Saturday, October 25, 2008

October 2008

It has been so long since I last posted anything. Time flies when you move into a home. We moved in at the end of August, the kids started school at the same time. The boys have been busy with football. Matthew is in the playoffs. Brandon has one final game on Friday and I am not sure if the playoffs are in his future. Brandon is excited and anxious to get his basketball year started. Matthew has already begun his practices for St. Pats basketball. Melanie will be doing some dribbling this year. Cole is just hanging out until the spring. We decided he can wait until the spring baseball season. He's excited.

Things seem busy but we are calm at home. Brandon's games are on Fri and Matthew's are Sunday afternoon. The week doesn't seem crazy. Brandon drives himself home now. Matthew is just a few nights.

The children started CCD and enjoying every minute of it. I was even told Cole's class did great at Mass.

I have been keeping a tight budget on our expenses since we moved into our new home. I have to get use to a mortgage payment and all the expenses of owning a home. We are blessed to have a home and we need to be careful in this economic times.

I took a picture of Matthew today. He's growing so fast. I enjoy his sense of humor, his willingness to help us get chores done, and his loving nature.




The Saunder family came to visit us for friday night football. It was Senior night for the football players. It was really nice to have them with us to cheer Brandon at the game. We laughed and enjoyed every minute!

Until the next post!

No comments: