What a beautiful weekend...Sunny and Warm. Today I felt like an old person...Cold to the bone. Literally. It was rainy, dreary, and so winter like.
Anyway, I am so glad we have only one month of school. The kids being home will give me more time to enjoy with them. Our school schedule and work schedule doesn't allow me to see them every day for more than a few hours. So I am looking forward to the pool, spending time at the park, and just enjoying some nice outdoor fun. I hope to see my family more this summer. We aren't going to the beach, so the kids will definitely be going to visit grandma at her summer place in WV. The kids enjoy her golf cart, riding the "ski-doos", and doing the fire pit at night. I am just count my blessings and thank God for all we have. I am humbled by how different things turn out. It truly is in God's hands. I miss my extended family so much. I wish we could spend more time laughing and watching the kids grow. Maybe I'll see them this summer!
I'll post more home pics soon....it's amazing the transformation!
No comments:
Post a Comment