Getting the kids into the basket bingo I see! I guess if I can't be there, they might as well take my place. So what did they win for me??!!
Thanks for coming!! Such a nice time, and yes-Chris, we thought of you and missed you. Owen got BINGO but lost it when someone else got it at the same time and they had to draw cards. We got door prized tho- the cookies were awesome!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Getting the kids into the basket bingo I see! I guess if I can't be there, they might as well take my place. So what did they win for me??!!
Thanks for coming!! Such a nice time, and yes-Chris, we thought of you and missed you. Owen got BINGO but lost it when someone else got it at the same time and they had to draw cards. We got door prized tho- the cookies were awesome!!!
Post a Comment