
I hope you all have a Happy New Year. I am looking forward to 2008 for what could be...
The hope and possibility of a healthier happier me! The vision of our family home coming to a reality! The prosperity of Brian's business coming to an opening date! The enjoyment of watching my family come together to celebrate the arrival of our brother and the arrival of our 14th nephew. The hope of our strong, loving, giving, incredibly talented, and beautiful niece to get all the answers she needs to get back to her complete life.
May we all find some hope for what 2008 can be !
3 comments:
Hi Marisol I miss you and love you very much. Marisol God Bless you and your precious family. Teresita Ramos :)
Happy New year, and AMEN to that! 2008 will be a great year!! Looking forward to ringing it in with you guys- see you tonight!!
Happy New Year! From your mouth to God's ears :)
Hi Teresita!
Post a Comment